Hi, I played your game.
Brace yourselves, this will be a lengthy comment with some ciriticism included (no harm intended) ;)
1) I love the idea of exploring such lively sceneries with a little drone. I admit I spent more time just flying around than racing. Which brings me to my first point: Maybe you could capitalize more on the "exploration" of the world than the racing aspect of your gameplay (just a though, also a nice USP). From what I gathered from your screenshots the scenery is your main marketing angle. It would fit a more explorative game well (imho).
2) Why drones? That mechanical, hard edged look of a drone kind of breaks immersion a bit (at least in the bandit and western scenes). I can see that you are maybe going full "Assassins Creed" with a kind of modern backstory to explain it all. Just not sure if the drones are the best fit. I noticed the skins one can unlock. Maybe you can not only make drones, helicopters etc. but also offer some other "organic" stuff (birds, balloons, zeppelins, ...) - I would love a bird.
3) Are you sure this 6 degrees of freedom controls are the right thing to start off with right at the beginning? You will have a pretty steep learning curve for newcomers. There is a reason drone piloting is a profession on its own. Not sure how, but maybe simplify it for the first few levels and then introduce it more gradually.
4) I am sure your ui/ux is still work in progress but the ui in games is kind of a pet peeve of mine, so here we go. Your text is (imho) not adequatly spaced and there are some inconsistencies within your design language. Here are some screenshots of me attempting a quick "fix" (just suggestions).
4a) Popup text box (text spacing)
4b) Is that a submenu? Turns out it is not (or I didn't understand how to access it).
4c) Long text should not be center aligned. Maybe even make the header text left aligned. Also, nice blur effect in the background but sadly it distracts from the text. And: all caps font for a long text to read, hm, not sure about that. Aaand the menu text (menu, back etc.) on the left is all over the place (no horizontal alignment).
4d) Inconsistent highlight effects (just a minor one)
4e) Oh, so many font types on one single screen. And the lock icon sticks into the text (now I am getting really picky, sorry)
5) The rotors of the drones could use some blur. You can easily fake it with a transparent plane and some "pre blurred" rotors. I have quickly faked this here to show the effect.
6) The drone shadows seems to be very low res compared to the evironment but both are dynamic shadows. What's up with that?
7) Okay, now I am hungry too :D
I hope my feedback will be helpful and I did not hurt your feelings too much. I meant no ill, just wanted to give you an honest first impression.
And since I have now criticised you so heavily, I would love if maybe you could do the same for me and hurt my feelings in return ;).
Thank you for making this!